Are you a beginner to the law of attraction? I would like to save you years of going down the wrong roads like I have.
I have included my secrets for the law of attraction that even a beginner with no experience can get started with today.
Lets start by getting clear on what the Law of Attraction is, and is not.
The Law of Attraction is defined as “Like attracts like”, and “birds of the same feather flock together”
Aside from that, in terms of”the secret” and the Law of Attraction, we are talking about manifestation.
The process people usually use is “ask, believe, receive” to describe manifestation.
However this is totally false. Did you notice in the “ask, believe,and receive” they do not include the “do work” part?
Just because you ask for a million dollars, then believe you will get it, does it mean that it will happen. I will admit there are exceptions, for example people that win the lottery several times.
Winning the lottery 1 time is incredibly lucky, and winning it multiple times just shows how power “ask, believe, receive” is.
I am not discrediting the power of belief. I acknowledge it is very powerful and can attract miracles.
However, I do not recommend relying on miracles. There are very few successful and wealthy people that just sat on the couch playing video games, drinking beer, and eating junk food, and magically attracted a millio dollars.
So I would change the Law of Attraction definition to “ask, believe, and pay your dues”
You still have to do that 20% work. Success is basically 80% mindset and 20% work.
Here are four secrets to assist you with this – so you can have a successful life and make your dreams come true as quickly as possible.
1. Create an Afformation for Each Goal
Afformations (invented by Noah St John) are the worlds best subconscious programming technique that allow you to reprogram your mindset to think and feel like the highly successful winners of this world. This changes your self image, which changes your behaviors, which changes your results.
Here is an example, if one of your ambitions in 2020 is to lose weight, you can create a positive afformation that says:
“Why am I so happy that I weight 130 pounds?” and “Why am I proud to be slim and trim?”
If you would like to get super Rich. Start changing your daily thinking with Afformations. For example:
“Why am I proud to be wealthy and happy?”
“Why am I so happy to be going camping in my beautiful new motor-home?”
2. Visualize Daily
My second secret is to visualize the life of your dreams every day.
Don’t just wish for it.
You can achieve anything you want in this life if you are willing to put in the work. The good news is the 80 percent of success if mindset. By programming your subconscious mind with the vision of the way you want your life to be, your subconscious mind will work on it while you are busy doing other things.
Enjoy it, and feel good feelings when you are doing it. Lets say that you make a habit to visualize for 5 minutes a day. Close your eyes, and imagine what it is that you want in every area of your life.
3. Program Your Subconscious Mind Daily
If you do not program your mind intentionally, then people will do it for you.
Your mind has already been programmed without your awareness since you were born. Your environment growing up has had an incredible influence on every aspect of your life and behaviors.
Successful people in every area of the world all take this extremely seriously. All superstar athlete’s and high performance people are all taking advantage of this.
Begin your day writing down your goals, and again at night before you go to bed, so your subconscious will persistently think about your ambitions and determine what must be done to accomplish them, even when you’re sleeping.
Brian Tracy says that only 3% of people write down their goals every day, and the other 97% work for them.
4. Make a Vision Board
My last secret is to create a vision board.
A vision board will help you give your desires positive energy to both program your subconscious mind, and also for you to send the request to the universe.
Make a vision board using construction paper (from the dollar store) and images from magazines. Cut out the images of the things you want and put them up there.
For example, you can put up images of the house you want to buy, images of the places you want to travel, and the car that you want to drive.
After your vision board has lots of images that bring your goals to life, put it up on the wall.
This will help you give your goals positive energy throughout the entire year.
As always, that annoying thing called hard work will be a requirement. Not to mention failure, persistence, and all that other fun stuff.
Do you have any secrets for achieving your goals? Have you found a way to avoid annoying hard work to achieve your goals? Share your tips below.