Hi, did you know that your mind can create miracles?
Yes, that’s correct. Your mind is incredibly powerful. In fact, the fact that your reading this is proof of someone’s mind creating a miracle. (The internet)
Do You Know What Time It Is?
It’s pop quiz time.
What do Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell and the Wright Brothers have in common?
All three created miracles with their mind’s. The light bulb is a miracle, the telephone is a miracle, and so is the magic of flight. At one time, they were simply ideas in the minds of these inventors.
Did they fail, face setbacks, and a have haters? Of course.
They just continued moving forward, one step at a time. Then eventually a miracle took place.
What appeared to be impossible, and ridiculous by the great majority, became an incredible miracle for for all the haters to witness. “Success is the best revenge” as the saying goes.
All champions start with using the spiritual element of success — a change in their paradigm. That, my friend, is how miracles happen.
Thoughts are a very powerful and useful tool if you use them correctly. If you believe that its possible (90%), and put in the work (10%) then you can be successful in any area of life.
Let’s take a look at the 3 ways you can create miracles with your mind.
1. Use The Incredible Power Of Your Mind.
You have the power to change your life with your mind! It is the beauty of free will. Thoughts are powerful and can help you live your dream life.
Humans have the ability to change their thinking from negative to positive. Humans can make the choice to have mental movies of scarcity and failure or to have mental movies of success and abundance.
Being the genius that your are, you probably already know that you are capable of being incredibly rich and successful, am I right?
Well, you are! We all are! It’s just that most of us are too beaten down by life to realize it. People have incredible untapped potential that goes to waste because of there negative thinking.
2. Start Thinking Like a Winner
Humans are a fascinating and wonderful species. We are the king of the food chain. We have created so many wonderful inventions that make our lives amazing. We can ponder the numberless wonders of the world, universe, and god. There is no other animal in the world that can do this.
Humans have both a conscious and subconscious mind.
The conscious mind you can access at any time. However, the subconscious is difficult to access and invisible.
The purpose of your subconscious mind is to store and retrieve information.
Think of your conscious mind as the gardener that is planting seeds. Your subconscious mind is the garden, in which the seeds grow.
Remember that “As you believe, so it shall be done to you. ”.
3. Understand Your Subconscious Mind:
1. Your subconscious mind has the ability to help you win at life.
2. Before going to sleep, request what it is that you want to your subconscious mind which allows it to work on it while you are sleeping.
3. Your subconscious mind is an order taker. This is why is so important to only allow positive thoughts and ideas to flow in your mind.
4. Negative emotions arise from negative thoughts. If you are being negative and focusing on your problems, your subconscious mind will continue to manifest more of that for you.
5. If you want to be rich and happy, use afformations daily (invented by Noah St John) for example: “ Why don’t I let anyone make me feel bad about being rich and happy?”
7. Have mental movies of success and abundance. Choose to think the thoughts of a winner. Do not let negative people bring you down. Be happy and grateful for your many blessings.
8. Visualize the life you want to live every single day. What kind of work are you doing, where are you living, do you have a spouse? Imagine having a full and exciting social life, with many wonderful friends.
Always believe in yourself that you can win in your life and have the success that you desire to have. You are the universe expressing itself, with a body made of 70 trillion cells which are incredibly miraculous.
Every successful person was once not successful. They started not having what they wanted, then they became obsessed with having it and winning. Then they took action every day, then they created that miracle they desire with their minds.
For this reason, their is no reason that you cannot do the same. You are fully capable of being a champion in all areas of your life and winning the way that you want to. However, 90 percent is mindset and 10 percent is hard work.
Check out more about the mindset of champions by clicking here.
Leave a comment below. What are your thoughts about the law of attraction and creating miracles with your mind? Thanks for reading.