Hi, do you want to make money like a boss using the Law of Attraction?
Right now there are people all over the world that are extremely wealthy and successful. Do you know what they are doing? They are making big money all day, every day.
While you read this article, there are people that are making it rain money by simply expressing their true selves.
They work very hard. Lets get that out of the way right now. Wealthy and successful people work their butts off and have paid their dues.
It all starts with how they think. They think completely different thoughts then poor people.
90% percent of success is mindset I truly believe. The other 10 percent is annoying hard work.
Wealthy people practice the important habit of controlling their mindset. They work hard to remove limiting negative beliefs about success and creating wealth.
How to Make Money Like a Boss
Everyone wants to be wealthy, and live a successful life.
The truth is that getting paid like a boss starts in the mind and whats holding people back is their belief system in regards to getting super rich.
Using the Law of Attraction is my favorite way to change your beliefs about money.
You need to have the same mindset that wealthy people have. Lets talk about this some more.
1. What Are Your Beliefs About Money?
To use the Law of Attraction for getting wealthy, your daily thoughts should be similar to someone who is already wealthy.
Since childhood, we’ve created negative beliefs about money that we’ve internalized and accepted to be true. These negative believe were created by our upbringing as well as our negative thoughts throughout life.
First, what are the negative beliefs about money that you have?
The best way to fix limiting beliefs about money is through the use of positive Afformations. (created by Noah St John)
If you see money as something that is difficult to acquire, you should be using positive afformations through out the day such as, “Why’am I a money magnet?” and “Why is my life the life of a rich, happy, wealthy person?”
Another positive afformation you can use is, “Why am I a happy sharing and caring money magnet?”
Or, “ Why am making all the money I want and need to live the life of my dreams?”
Try the afformation, “Why am making money like a boss and living the abundant lifestyle?”
What you think becomes your reality. By using positive afformations to annihilate limiting beliefs about money, you can develop a BOSS mindset in regards to money that allows you to implement the Law of Attraction.
2. Imagine Being a Boss
The beliefs you have about getting paid like a boss will be the results that you attract into your life. If you want to attract big money, it’s important to visualize it as if you already have it.
Imagine that you have all the money that you desire. This will create a mindset that is more receptive to financial abundance, it also enables you to send out the vibe of the boss lifestyle that you would like to live.
It also provides motivation when things get difficult.
Visualizing making money like a boss as if you already live it will line it up for you, as opposed to a mindset of scarcity, which will line up more scarcity for you.
The wealthy enjoy getting richer and they see money as something that is abundant.
They also use the money they have as a tool to make more money.
This type of boss mindset comes naturally when you have the right mindset. You can also visualize money as something that you already have in abundance.
3. The Universe Will Give You More
The Universe will give you with more of what you’re thankful for. Use the power of gratitude every single day.
The things that you appreciate most are things that you should be saying thank you to the universe for every day.
As you go about your business regarding money, don’t forget about the importance of gratitude.
Appreciate the money that you have and take advantage of every opportunity you get to make more money. Be grateful that soon you will be making money like the boss you desire to be.
Fix your mindset (90% of success) by clicking here.
What are your limiting beliefs about making money like a boss? Leave a comment below and thanks for reading.