Hi, here is my review.
Esther Hicks teaches helping yourself win at life by using positive thinking.
Esther will channel “Abraham” whom she says is a group of about 100 nonphysical teachers who communicate with her by thoughts while she enters a trance.
There are many people who are showing love to Abraham Hicks and say they been helped with issues of addiction and getting rich.
Esther Hicks – Is It a Scam?
Is she a fraud or crazy? Strangely enough there are many people who say they have gotten results from programs like this.
How much does Esther Hicks cost?
Just a book costs around $20 but the seminars are at least $400 to $500. Before getting involved I would recommend researching what exactly you would like to get from this investment, and how much you are willing to spend.
- The Esther Hicks YouTube channel has at-least 250 thousand subscribers and over 26 million views, so clearly they must be doing something right. This means that there are some people who are interested in what they are viewing.
- Esther Hicks claims that she can help you become super rich and wealthy.
- She focuses on believing and having faith . There are many people online who love Abraham Hicks.
- Her methods help to control negative thoughts and focus on positive thoughts. That can only be a good thing.
- The whole process is positive and upbeat, so I can see it being a positive experience for some people.
- Some of the things Esther Hicks teaches are dangerous. She needs to encourage people to follow Medical Professionals advice, and only use the law of attraction as a side tool to assist in recovery.
- They are spewing out nonsense to vulnerable people who are desperate, and wasting their time and money.
- This is a big money-making business. this whole process is about making money from the books, movies to make money from the desperate.
The Law of Attraction Haters
The law of attraction has its share of haters for good reason. There are lots of people claiming to be experts on the “Law of Attraction” when in fact it’s not a proven thing.
I cannot prove anything. The law of attraction is not “scientifically proven” and just because celebrities believe in it does not mean it is real.
Not to mention subliminal programming. People actually sell this crap and make big money from it. Where is the integrity?
It is important to make the choices that get you results.
If you are planning a new business and are looking for the right business course, you will be throwing away your time and money.
Esther Hicks In Jake’s Opinion
As a normal human being (I think), what am I supposed to say about a person who goes on stage and “channels” a group of nonphysical entities called Abraham who give advice on the law of attraction? Honestly, I do not understand why anyone would waste their time and money with this.
There could be an argument that “it doesn’t do any harm” to those who believe in the nonsense from Abraham Hicks, as perhaps it gives them some comfort and a way to feel positive. Then I recall that this is a big money making business.
The Law of Attraction is a billion dollar business. At least 1 billion people believe in the law of attraction, and Esther Hicks is a major player in the Law of attraction scene.
“The truth is not popular” as the saying goes.
In my opinion, this is a waste of time and energy. I respect people who have a different opinion, but I think its a
manipulative method to make money from desperate people.
Final Tip: Before buying any Audio’s, Workshops, try out free videos on Youtube, that will help you see what you are getting.
I actually find the whole thing to be lacking integrity and ethics. I cannot recommend anything to do with Abraham Hicks.
Want to Get Awesome Results With The Law of Attraction?
Check out Jake’s Favorite Law of Attraction Tool by Clicking Here.