Hi, do you know what time it is?
It is time to review the Law of Attraction Planner. If you do not know what the Law of Attraction is, (Check out The Magic on Amazon for the big scoop).
(I will get a commission if you buy it)
To summarize the law of attraction, let’s start with a couple if cool quotes.
“The thing always happens that you really believe in, and the belief in a thing makes it happen” – Frank Lloyd Wright
“Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
The law of attraction is the idea that anybody can create their reality through the power of their minds. The Law of Attraction attracts things to you, depending to the nature of your thoughts.
If an individual has positive vibes, they’ll attract good things. If they have negative vibes, the will attract bad things to them.
For example, if you believe you will be successful and famous then you’re going to be working hard to make that happen.
If you believe that you cant win at life then you most likely won’t ever get wealthy. Our thoughts become our reality. After we can change our thoughts then we can change our reality.
You might not believe this in stuff, but have you ever wondered why it is that coincidences happen?
Every time you use the words or phrases like what a coincidence, everything just fell into place, and serendipitous — you are seeing proof that The Law of Attraction is working in YOUR life!
If you want to try out the Law of Attraction and start manifesting more of what you want in life then this planner is for you.
This planner is great for getting real about your dreams and giving positive energy to your ambitions by writing it down, thus influencing your subconscious mind.
I like that it includes guided questions to help you figure out your life’s purpose, goals, and helps to remove your mental blocks and barriers that are preventing you from achieving your dream.
This planner guides you through everything. Soon, you’ll be manifesting like a boss, allowing better, and speeding up the delivery of your manifestations.
It includes a fold out vision board to stay focused and in alignment. I like to keep it open it when I want to give positive energy to my ambitions , it’s great to give positive energy towards what you would like to experience.
This planner does a good job of helping you to think in a more positive way and aligning your goals with your monthly, weekly, and daily actions.
You can write down your affirmations (I prefer afformations®) and quote of the day for motivation; and remind yourself to stay happy, grateful and excited throughout the day!
There is a positive habit creator section to help you create positive habits to stay optimistic, uplifted, and push you into accomplishing your goals as quickly as possible.
Here are a list of all the good things about this book.
- It helps you to determine your true ambitions and helps you focus on the vital few
- Includes goals for all areas of your life
- It makes you confront your doubts, and fears,.
- Vision board flips out so you are constantly reminded as you plan your months and weeks
- Has many suggestions and affirmations (I prefer afformations®) to change your vibes
- It shows you how to use the planner and walks you through it
- It has plenty of room for writing your ideas
- Weekly schedule begins at 5 am all the way to 10:30 pm in 30-minute increments
- It helps you be more productive by choosing your focus and top 3 tasks for the day
- The time commitment to answer all the questions but you don’t have to answer them all!
- Date titles are small and don’t stand out
- Monthly reflection questions can be a little too much .
- Price is high
The planner includes a helpful emotional vibrations chart with suggestions for affirmations ( I prefer afformations®) and self-care tips for you to be happier.
There are morning & evening power questions, mind maps, reflection pages, habit trackers, and much more.
It may take you a month to fill out everything. This is totally fine. Be sure to be completely clear about your goals and what you want to experience in life.
The Monthly Planner
Includes some pretty cool features including:
- Goal for the month & reward if achieved
- Feel Good Intention – list of actions to feel good and stay positive.
- Skills & Habits – determine the skills you want learn this month, and the new habits you want to install.
- Calendar – jot down your meetings, reminders, and events this month.
- Goals or the month – write down your goals, why you want them, and the reward
- For those goals you can write down the TOP 5 actions steps to take to make them happen.
- The blank section is to write down creative ideas, brain storm, or anything else you want.
You do not need to fill it all out. The planner itself is still a great law of attraction tool to help you stay on track.
Each month includes 2-pages with questions to reflect on your past month. Being able to see your achievements and what worked or what didn’t work is helpful in reaching your goals faster!
What I Like About It:
- The exercises for telling a new story, embracing our positives, and gratitude are great.
- There are daily exercises as well as long term project-based ones
- It includes awesome designs for coloring to help you relax and get into a peaceful state.
- The concepts are strong, down to earth, and simple.
- It’s suitable for beginners, and is explained in simple language. If you want to learn about the Law of Attraction, This planner is a great start.
My Summary of the Law of Attraction Planner
I think it’s worth buying, because there is nothing else like it out there. They have no competition in this smoking hot niche called the of attraction.
The price is higher then you might expect, however if you are serious about using a law of attraction planner then this is the Cadillac of planners.
Thanks for reading. Leave a comment below. Are you using a law of attraction planner? How it working for you? Share you opinion below.
Get your Law of Attraction Planner Here